2012 Kuwait Concours Judge Spotlight: Jacques Braneyre – France
– 1979 – present, President of the Antic Auto Club Catalan, Spain
– 1978 – present, Organizer of the Salon Perpignan Auto Motoretro, France
– Co-Organizer of the international Salon de Barcelona, Spain
– Associate Organizer of the Madrid, Valencia, Alcaniz Automobile Salons
– Founder of Musee de l’Auto de CANET
– FIVA-FFVE accredited Technical Judge Exhibition
– Organizer of 15 Concours d’Elegance in France and Spain
– Organizer of 3 automobile auctions in France and Spain
– Restored 42 Vintage cars
His passion for the world of the automobile has been and is the motor of his life to which he dedicates his time and energy.
|The excitement is building in the collector car and auto enthusiast world with the upcoming Kuwait Concours d’Elegance taking place February 15th – 18th, 2012.
Learn more about the Kuwait Concours: http://www.kuwait-concours.com