Top 10 Ways to Give the Gift of Chevrolet Corvette
Chevrolet announces Corvette Stingray Premiere Edition Convertible
DETROIT – From a scale model to the real car, there are many ways to give America’s iconic sports car, the Corvette, this holiday season. This Top 10 list, with prices from $12 to $77,450, should make it easier to find the perfect gift for any Corvette enthusiast.
Topping the list is the all-new Corvette Stingray Premiere Edition Convertible. Production will be limited to 550 all top-of-the-line 3LT models, all in Lime Rock Green exterior and Brownstone suede interior. The vehicle also includes suede-wrapped interior trim, carbon fiber accents, variable tuned performance exhaust system, Z51 Performance Package and Magnetic Selective Ride Control.
The Premiere Edition also features unique wheels with “Stingray”-logo center caps, “Stingray”-logo interior sill plates and a five-piece set of Corvette-branded luggage from Thule – all from the Corvette Accessories catalog.
These collectible cars will have a unique VIN sequence and unique dash plaques commemorating their limited-edition status. The Premiere Edition Convertible will cost $77,450, including destination and delivery fees, and will arrive in dealerships in early 2014.
If that doesn’t fit into your Black Friday budget, here are nine other ways to give the gift of Corvette:
- Corvette Stingray Rollerball Pen ($12) – With the look and feel of luxury, be inspired to author handwritten notes. The Corvette Stingray Rollerball Pen has a sleek design with a solid brass cap and barrel, and rubber accents.
- Monopoly Empire Game ($20) – A shortened version of the classic board game, players can purchase brands instead of properties and choose the 2014 Corvette Stingray game piece to travel around the board.
- 1:18 2014 Corvette Stingray ($38.50) – Sleek and sculpted, this die cast rendition of the 2014 Corvette Stingray will make a great addition to any collection.
- Corvette Stingray: The Seventh Generation of America’s Sports Car, by Larry Edsall ($40) – A must-own for any Corvette fan, this book is the complete inside story of the all-new Stingray, including more than 300 historical and behind-the-scenes photographs.
- Fisher Price® Power Wheels® ($275) – Modeled after the 2014 Corvette Stingray, the Fisher Price® Power Wheels® Corvette features the all-new design with the same sporty “chrome” wheels. It is also the fastest Power Wheels in the product line.
- The Seventh Generation Corvette Watch ($775) – Designed exclusively for the Corvette Collection, this limited-edition chronograph watch features the next-generation Corvette crossed flags and Corvette logo against a real carbon fiber dial face.
- Corvette Stingray Luggage ($910) – Travel in style with a specially designed Corvette five-piece luggage set, including two roller suitcases, a backpack, duffel bag and messenger bag.
- Corvette Heritage Neon Sign ($5,000) – Developed in collaboration with retired GM Vice President of Design, Chuck Jordan, this sign was designed to reflect the first-generation Corvette – clean, simple and straightforward.
- Finally, for those looking to enjoy the exceptional driving experience of the Stingray first hand:
Performance Drive Schools – Learn to drive with the speed, confidence and finesse of a professional road racing driver at one of two performance drive schools – Ron Fellows Performance Driving School (prices begin at $2,995 for a two-day school) or the Bob Bondurant School of Performance Driving (prices starting at $1,225 for a 1-3 day course).
Founded in 1911 in Detroit, Chevrolet is now one of the world’s largest car brands, doing business in more than 140 countries and selling more than 4.5 million cars and trucks a year. Chevrolet provides customers with fuel-efficient vehicles that feature spirited performance, expressive design, and high quality. More information on Chevrolet models can be found at www.chevrolet.com.