Tony Stewart Wants You To Enter The “Official Small Business of NASCAR, Courtesy of Office Depot” Sweepstakes
Office Depot (NYSE: ODP), celebrating 25 years as a leading global provider of office supplies and services, is teaming up with 3M® and NASCAR® stars Tony Stewart, driver of the No. 14 Office Depot/Mobil 1 Chevrolet, and Greg Biffle, driver of the No. 16 3M Ford, to offer the exciting possibility of a $1 million payday for one small business owner through the “Official Small Business of NASCAR, Courtesy of Office Depot” sweepstakes.
• Now through May 28, small business owners can enter the sweepstakes online or from their Smartphones at OfficeDepotRacing.com.
• As an extra reward to small business owners who participate, Office Depot is also giving away one $1,000 Office Depot gift card every single day during the sweepstakes entry period.
• Two eligible small business owners will be randomly selected as finalists in the sweepstakes after May 28, with Tony Stewart and Greg Biffle taking to the racetrack to determine their fate during the nationally televised NASCAR Sprint Cup Series™ Labor Day Classic 500 race at Atlanta Motor Speedway this fall.
• Stewart will display the name or logo of one small business finalist on his No. 14 Office Depot/Mobil 1 Chevrolet during the Labor Day weekend race, while Biffle will feature the name or logo of a second small business finalist on his No. 16 3M Ford.
• The small business that appears on the highest-finishing driver’s car will be named the 2011 “Official Small Business of NASCAR, Courtesy of Office Depot.”
• And if Stewart or Biffle wins the race, the small business featured on the winning car will take home $1 MILLION.
• Both finalists will receive a $10,000 small business makeover from Office Depot and a VIP race weekend experience.
• Small business owners hoping to gain an edge on the competition can ask their friends and family to vote for them during the entry window. Each valid vote a small business receives provides an additional entry for that small business in the sweepstakes.Small business owners will have the ability to create a business profile page, complete with an image and business profile, once entered in the sweepstakes. They will then be able to invite family and friends to visit their unique page and vote for them there.
Source: Courtesy of MATTER, Edelman Sports & Entertainment Marketing
« NASCAR Stars Tony Stewart and Greg Biffle Team Up with Office Depot and 3M to Find the Next ‘Official Small Business of NASCAR, Courtesy of Office Depot’ | Home | Auctions America: Final Results for Auctions America by RM’s Debut in Carlisle »