Mopar Announces Top 10 Holiday Gift Ideas
Don’t forget his or her car this holiday season. To help find the perfect gift for the automotive enthusiast on your shopping list, Mopar announced its Top 10 list of holiday gift ideas. A complete list of authentic parts and accessories is available at http://www.mopar.com.
“From hoodies to engine blocks and slush mats to camper trailers, Mopar has everything for the car enthusiast and road-trip warrior on your list,” said Pietro Gorlier, President and Chief Executive Officer – Mopar, Chrysler Group’s service, parts and customer-care brand. “Whether you use your car for daily travel, business or just for fun, Mopar covers the spectrum with more than 280,000 proven, quality-tested parts and accessories, many of which are available on the Mopar eStore.”
Mopar’s Top 10 Holiday Gift Ideas
- Mopar Holiday Ornament: Moparize and accessorize your Christmas tree with a Mopar holiday ornament. Mopar offers free shipping on this item through December 25, 2010. Go to http://www.wearmopar.com.
- Mopar Reflective Logo Crew Sweatshirt: Only Rudolph’s nose shines brighter than the popular Mopar reflective logo on this black crew neck sweatshirt. Mopar offers free shipping on this item through December 25, 2010. Go to http://www.wearmopar.com.
- Mopar Logo Hoodie: Perfect for cool holiday weather, this hoodie comes with the Mopar logo emblazoned across the chest. Mopar offers free shipping on this item through December 25, 2010. Go to http://www.wearmopar.com.
- Mopar Custom USB 2GB Drive: Perfect for storing photos or information, this custom USB drive is fashioned in the form of the Mopar “Omega M” logo and stores up to 2GB of data. Mopar offers free shipping on this item through December 25, 2010. Go to http://www.wearmopar.com.
- Mopar Slush Mats: Keep water, snow and mud off of your vehicle’s carpet with heavy-duty slush mats from Mopar.
- Mopar Short-throw Shifter: This easy bolt-in shifter lever features an embossed billet aluminum knob with a Mopar logo graphic and allows for precise shifts with a 4.5:1 lever ratio, one-inch shorter than the production version.
- Mopar Electronic Vehicle Tracking System (EVTS): With industry-first EVTS, owners will always know the location of their vehicle. Unlike other vehicle tracking systems, Mopar offers nationwide vehicle tracking without a subscription.
- Uconnect® Web: Mopar’s industry-first system allows consumers to make their car a wireless hotspot with high-speed WiFi and hands-free 3G cellular connectivity.
- Aluminum Gen III HEMI Engine Blocks: Mopar HEMI Gen III Aluminum Blocks are 100 lbs. lighter than the 6.1L production cast-iron blocks, providing added performance.
- Jeep® Camper Trailers: Whether you’re a Jeep lover hitting the trails with the family or a hard-core enthusiast heading into the wild, Mopar and Jeep have you covered with industry-first off-road camper trailers.
For additional information, including part numbers and MSRP on these Mopar products, visit http://www.mopar.com, or visit your local Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge or Ram dealer.
Source: Mopar Speed